Field Inspector to perform residential and commercial pump installation inspections and equipment start-ups.
Required candidate attributes:
• Working knowledge of pumps, electrical controls and electrical service equipment.
• Working knowledge of underground construction techniques.
• Background in construction project management.
• Ability to work with multiple trades on worksites.
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Office software.
• Candidate should possess own hand tools, be able to read and understand electrical schematics and troubleshoot simple control circuitry for basic control panels.
• Candidate should be able to work some evenings and weekends.
• MUST have a clean driving record. Drug and alcohol testing is mandatory.
Additional duties for candidate:
• Perform delivery of equipment with truck/trailer.
• Schedule and perform homeowner meetings regarding sewer project in their neighborhood.
• General facility and shop maintenance work.
• Company will supply vehicle or vehicle reimbursement and special tools required to perform job duties.
• Company-paid training and benefits.
• Competitive wage and compensation package.
• Part time/intern opportunities/work for hire/college students welcomed.
Please send resume or job history to email@example.com to apply.